Are you a skilled, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Sociology or Psychology looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We would like to hear from you whether you are newly qualified or have more experience, as there are many opportunities to develop your teaching career.
To be successful, you will have:
- an ambitious outlook and a firm commitment to working;
- passion for your subject and enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people of all backgrounds;
- a commitment to delivering outstanding lessons;
- organisational skills that allow you to get the most from every student;
- communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning;
- high expectations of the behaviour and academic progress of young people.
We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress, wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device, enjoy discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and we have an independent nursery on-site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff. Furthermore, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent.
We know it’s a competitive market and are proud of what we can offer. If you feel this is a challenge and an environment you want to be part of, we want to know what it is that makes you the one we should invest in. Detail your successes in your covering letter and get us excited about you.
Closing date: 29th March 2020, however early applications are encouraged as we review applications as we receive them.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. Tenterden Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.