Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
· Guaranteed starting salary of £25k
· Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
· Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
· On going professional development
· Private healthcare via Benenden healthcare, subject to satisfactory health check.
· Apple iPad
· Positive ethos and supportive environment
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, are seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual for the role of Teacher of Spanish who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its successful team.
The successful applicant will be coming to an academy and trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed academy with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy has fantastic new buildings, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the Academy before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the Academy can be found on the website - http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
· Submit your CV TODAY for an immediate response via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
· Click on the link below to apply on-line
· Download an application form from our website – www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).