The Duston School is looking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish to cover for maternity leave. This is an exciting time to join our World Studies Faculty teaching key stages 3 and 4, growing to include KS5 in the future. Within the faculty, we aim to ensure that students will learn to understand society, culture and environment. They will learn to work collaboratively and develop evaluation skills, as well as developing key skills and techniques to ensure they can excel.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team, have relevant experience, skills and knowledge. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
We can offer you
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- An outstanding professional development programme
- Health Care Benefits Plan
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff
- On site staff car park
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post. We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application, further information can be found at www.thedustonschool.org