Salary: Main Pay
Scale Hours: 1 FTE
Start date: September 2019
Contract: 1 year maternity contract
At Swanwick Hall School our priorities are simple- to enhance the life chances of the wonderful young people that attend our school. Swanwick Hall places a high value on all employees and we are committed to delivering high quality professional development, first class working conditions and a safe and stimulating environment.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Food and Catering Technology at Swanwick Hall School. This exciting opportunity is perfect for an individual who likes a challenge and is committed to students’ learning and ensuring they each achieve their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who is an excellent teacher and has the talent, drive and commitment to build on the current strong foundations, leading the team to further improvements in the standards achieved by our students.
Why join us
- Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward thinking strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
The closing date for applications is: midday Monday 15th July 2019
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 17th July
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.