Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Technology to join our very successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school, or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity including teaching to A Level. The successful candidate will work in a strong Technology department, show a passion for their subject and be committed to high standards.
Negotiable starting salary on the Main Pay Scale for outstanding candidate.
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
- the opportunity to work at a “good” school with a strong Technology department
- excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQTs
- a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- a chance to work with our fantastic young people
- a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme
“Students work hard and behave well in lessons and around the academy” OFSTED
“The standards students attain are consistently high” OFSTED
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk, alternatively please contact Mrs Cohen on 0161 456 4888, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Sadly we will not be able to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 17th January 2018
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.