The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and inspirational teacher to join our experienced and highly supportive team of staff as a Welsh Second Language Teacher. The successful applicant will work closely with others in the department to share good practice and will demonstrate an ability to engage with and motivate learners in order to achieve the highest standards.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Able to teach Welsh throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 with Qualified Teacher Status and be an outstanding teacher
• Experience of leading extra-curricular groups desirable
• A practitioner who engages a creative and dynamic learning experience for all learners
• Committed to teamwork within the department and the whole school
• Committed to raising the achievement of every learner
• A motivated individual with a passion for teaching Welsh
• Use of technology and the DCF an advantage
We can offer you
• A school on an improvement journey committed to ensuring the best for all our learners and members of the school community.
• A school which is well resourced.
• A learning environment which is supportive.
• A governing body who are supportive of the direction the school is taking.
• A school open to new ideas.
We welcome applications from NQT's.
For further information please contact:
Ms M E Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information can also be downloaded from the school’s website.
Completed application form and letter should be addressed to Mr L Cummins, Headteacher and the closing date for applications is midday on Friday, 27 March 2020. Interviews to take place the week beginning Monday, 30 March 2020.
Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.