Advertisement for Aspiring Leaders:
A leading, long established, Palestinian K-12 Independent School is recruiting three aspiring leaders. We are seeking talented teachers with current experience in either the Junior or Early Years phases. The school is about to enter an exciting phase of growth and development. You will have the opportunity to shape the vision and future of this ambitious project which will blend the best of British, International and Palestinian education. This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the development of the school and its students.
You should have a passion for teaching and learning, strength in educational leadership, organizational and management skills and the ability to develop and sustain high quality relationship with students, staff, parents and the broader community of Ramallah.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of developing curricula
- The ability to provide outstanding leadership in teaching and learning
- The ability to contribute to strategic planning in a developing context
- Experience of leading teams
- The ability to establish effective organizational, community and management relationships
- Cultural sensitivity and a drive to develop the highest moral and ethical standards in students
- A passion to promote lifelong learning
- The ability to motivate and empower staff
- Experience of internal training of teachers
- A positive, flexible and open personality
Preferred but not essential
- An understanding of the English National Curriculum and/or Cambridge International Exams
- Experience of working in an Arabic environment
- An ability with spoken Arabic or willingness to learn
What we offer:
Annual return ticket to country of origin
Private medical, work accident and life insurances
Free tuition for dependents
High quality housing in Ramallah City
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please forward a CV and covering letter together with contact information for three referees to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.