- Do you enjoy teaching children?
- Do you believe young people can get better?
- Do you want to be part of a small team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
- Do you always put your students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a new school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to join our small team on a short term basis but have a long term impact on our students outcomes.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Religious Education, to cover maternity leave, who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. You should be able to:
- Deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students.
- Help develop our KS4 curriculum ensuring that a range of courses is delivered to meet the needs of all our students.
- Demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and
- Work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected.
The ability to teach an additional subject would also be beneficial (but not essential)
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
- Are you compassionate?
- Are you honest?
- Do you act with integrity?
- Do you believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.
One In A Million Free School is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.