Mary Help of Christians - SAWTELL
Diocese of Lismore
Mary Help of Christians Sawtell is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. Mary Help of Christians Sawtell is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers / persons for the following positions:
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME TEACHER commencing 2019 school year
- support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
- acknowledge and accept that your work in schools is part of the mission of the Catholic Church
- uphold the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church in Catholic Education and have appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- be a generous, reflective practitioner with a growth mindset and a commitment to the development of lifelong learning habits;
- be committed to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community;
- have demonstrated ability to use data to inform practice and to differentiate instruction;
- have demonstrated ability to implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices;
- have demonstrated ability to support students with additional needs;
- have demonstrated ability to mentor and support colleagues and to lead whole-school initiatives;
- have demonstrated ability to embrace new opportunities and challenges.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Applicants should apply in writing to:
Principal - Mary Help of Christians Primary School
PO Box 20 Toormina NSW 2452
Ph: (02) 6653 3122
Applications to be received by closing date: 5.00pm Friday 15 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website