Xavier High School is a Catholic School that witnesses and lives out our Catholic faith in the traditions and charisms of Catherine McAuley and Edmund Rice. As a member of the Xavier High School community you are expected to contribute and commit to the shared vision of a continuous improvement cycle. All staff are expected to understand and demonstrate the ethos of the 5Cs: challenge, compassion, courage, collaboration and Christ-like behaviour. All staff at Xavier High School have an important role in promoting and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school and assist in the development and growth of our faith community.
29 January 2019 to 11 October 2019
The successful applicant will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- An understanding of and commitment to the ideals of Catholic Education
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and experience
- Ability to use technology to inform learning
- A sound understanding of contemporary research in educational practice
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit a one page application which addresses the following criteria:
- Expertise as a classroom practitioner and passion for delivering high quality lessons
- Up to date knowledge of NESA and Australian Curriculum requirements for all stage 4, 5 and 6 courses
- Ability to contribute and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous experience teaching stage 6 Chemistry would be advantageous
Provide three Professional Referees - Your referees may be contacted prior to, and or after, interviews - One of your referees must be your current Principal. If there are any concerns with this please contact Mrs Cerina Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 60406388.
To apply for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae and a statement no longer than one page addressing the selection criteria to Mrs Cerina Meredith at email@example.com by 9am, Friday 21st September 2018.
Please be advised if your application is successful, interviews will be held on Tuesday 25th September 2018.