Vision for Education have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Teacher to join a well-established school in the Sunderland area. The school is seeking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic and well experienced individual to join their teaching team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will be comfortable in planning and leading Maths and ICT lesson across KS3 and KS4. This role is due to commence as soon as possible and could lead to a permanent contract with the school.
This is an extremely rewarding role that could suit an experienced but adaptable Secondary/Primary Teacher.
- Applicants must hold QTS or QTLS status
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a DBS (Full assistance is provided).
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Sunderland area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day (dependent upon experience)
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to dedicated SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink