Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Expressions of interest (of no more than two pages and your CV) from interested applicants in the above positions. The position commences as soon as possible and concludes on 21 December 2018.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
How to apply
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - http://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-vacancies/