An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative and inspirational teacher who is passionate about working with young people. Central England Academy Trust is an expanding successful specialist setting for 267 children and young people aged 3 - 19, with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities. The schools share a site. There are 142 students within the Secondary school and 125 pupils in the Primary School.
The role will be based in our Primary School, working with children aged 3-11.
As a growing Multi Academy Trust we are looking for enthusiastic and skilled qualified teachers who are or aspire to be outstanding practitioners. We particularly welcome applications from teachers with experience of teaching in a primary school setting who have the ability to transfer their skills to working with young people who may have severe or complex learning difficulties, social and communication learning needs and /or ASD and associated behaviours.
We would welcome applications from outstanding NQT’S who have a passion for working with pupils with SEN. Our school offers a comprehensive and personalised induction.
• Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities?
• A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of teaching students with SEND needs, autism and associated behaviours?
• A creative and reflective practitioner?
• A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team?
• Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome?
• Committed to self-development and learning.
If you are, then we can offer:
• Creative class teams that offer varied learning opportunities that engage and excite pupils curiosity
• An opportunity to work in a ‘good’ Ofsted (2018) rated school
• A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils.
• A strong ethos and collaborative working.
• Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support team.
• A rigorous induction programme.
• Opportunities for quality professional development.
• A holistic, personalised approach for our young people.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further details about this role, or to arrange a visit to the school please contact our Head Teacher, Jen Roberts on 02476 740907
To apply for this role candidates are asked to complete an application form, supported by a letter of application (maximum of 1 side of A4), which outlines your experience and skills in relation to the areas described in the person specification.
All completed applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 21st March 2019
Interview date: TBC