We are working with a number of First Schools in and around Leek and as such are looking for qualified teachers to provide cover in EYFS, KS1 and lower KS2.
We are interested to hear from NQTs or more experienced teachers.
You should be confident in your approach to teaching and have a positive, can-do attitude. Good interpersonal skills are essential as is the adaptability to work across multiple year groups and in mixed classes.
If you are a reliable teacher from the area and can commit to anything from 1 – 5 days most weeks, we’d be keen to hear from you.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Staffordshire – Primary) today on 01782 987 640, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you’re interested in working on supply but aren’t currently available to commit to a longer term or full-time role then we would still be keen to speak to you.
Ideally, you will be available for a regular 3 – 5 days per week and be able to commute up to 30 minutes with access to your own transport (For those on public transport, you should expect to commute up to 45 minutes to ensure regular work).
We have opportunities available for teachers looking for day-to-day supply cover, mid-term, long term or permanent work so whatever work you’re interested in, we’re confident we can help.
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching/teacher support qualifications (e.g. PGCE / Level 3 Certificate in Classroom Support)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as a teacher/teaching asssistant in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.