Teaching and Learning Advocate for
KS2 SEMH Additionally Resourced Provision
Required from June 2021
Gascoigne Primary School is a culturally diverse school in Barking, at the centre of
its community, with fantastic transport links; it. We are looking to appoint amazing
and forward-thinking Teaching and Learning Advocates, who have a nurturing and
caring attitude, to join the growing team of caring professionals.
You will have: prior classroom experience; a knowledge of the curriculum and the
determination to meet the individual needs of all children
at Gascoigne Primary School.
The school aims to provide a curriculum that is rich and meets the needs of all
pupils. The successful candidate will be a classroom practitioner, who enjoys
finding creative ways to deliver the curriculum to children with additional needs.
You will also have an ability to work collaboratively with the staff team and parents
to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children.
What we can offer:
• a supportive head teacher, senior leadership team and governing body;
• a fantastic staff team who work supportively and collaboratively;
• a creative curriculum which is based upon children’s interests and needs;
• a determination to improve outcomes for the children;
• well-resourced provision;
• continued professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please come and meet us and see our school for yourself.
For an application pack and further information please visit:
or email Kemi Odutola (Office Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by phone on: 020 8270 4291.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews: WB 24th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young
people; this post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced
disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all
Gascoigne Primary School
Barking and Dagenham
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years