Saint Christina’s School
EYFS Teaching and Learning Assistant – Reception
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching and Learning Assistant from April 2018. Saint Christina’s School is a happy, thriving and successful Catholic Prep School in Saint John’s Wood, London. Candidates must be willing to work as part of a dedicated team and show commitment to uphold the Catholic ethos of the School and support the aims of the School Mission Statement.
Successful applicants will work closely in partnership with class teachers to support and develop children's learning.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is qualified to NVQ level 3
· Has EYFS experience
· is committed to supporting children to achieve their full potential
· is enthusiastic and motivated
· is able to build good relationships with children and colleagues
· is able to work as part of a team
· is flexible, adaptable & willing to take initiative
· has a can do attitude and shows commitment to their professional development
· has relevant professional qualifications
· has excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
The School has its own competitive salary scale.
Closing date: Friday 16th February
Interviews will take place week beginning: Monday 19th February
To obtain an application pack, please visit our website at www.saintchristinas.org.uk or email email@example.com
Saint Christina’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post.