30.75 hours per week Term Time only + 1 week
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable Teaching & Learning Support Assistants to join a team of highly motivated professionals on our Secondary School Campus for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, some of whom present behaviour that challenges others.
Ideally you will have experience of working with children who have special educational needs in either a mainstream or special school provision. However, our school provides excellent support with professional development to guide you on your career with us.
What is essential is a positive attitude to our fantastic and complex young people. You must be in good health as this is an energetic, challenging post.
- A supportive and caring environment with learning for all at its centre
- Commitment to your professional development
- A committed and enthusiastic staff team and governors
- Support from a highly effective multi-therapy team
- Dynamic and exciting working environment.
Closing date: Thursday 19th April 2018 @ 23:59
Interview date: Thursday 26th April 2018
To apply please download Application Form and send to Rachael Felberg at email@example.com