Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is recruiting for energetic Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants or Classroom Assistants in the London Borough of Bexley. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages including Early Years for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings. We are looking for experienced or newly qualified individuals to work in our schools immediately and from September.
About the Roles
· Learning Support Assistants (LSA), Teaching Assistants (TA), or Classroom Assistants
· Both immediate starts and positions available from September 2018
· Full or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
· Up to £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
· Assisting both mainstream students and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
· Competitive rate of pay
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Teaching Assistant qualification or similar
· Proven experience working in the classroom
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference CRS1462
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.