We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to play a key role in supporting class teachers to deliver high quality teaching and learning and with children’s development and welfare.
The successful candidate will work alongside the class teachers during the morning to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum.
There may be opportunities for additional hours in the afternoon in the future.
The successful candidate will be paid at S3 (16,497 - £19,974 FTE) pro-rata dependant on experience.
Contract: Part time (mornings every day), term time and permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to develop within a growing Multi Academy Trust, with great job training opportunities and the chance to support children in a range of teaching and learning activities.
For those of you who are not familiar with the school, Cuddington Croft is a two-form entry primary school catering for 3 to 11 year olds, with just under 500 children on role. We are very well-resourced, having the benefit of an indoor swimming pool, a playing field and numerous IT and curriculum based resources.
We can offer:
· A supportive and approachable team.
· Continuous development through our tailored CPD programme.
· An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
· Job satisfaction.
· Recognition of previous school continuous service.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Assist in preparing the classroom and maintain the learning resources and environment.
· Assist in planning activities and preparing materials to help the children access the curriculum.
· Lead and support class, group and individual activities, indoors and outdoors.
· Assist in monitoring children’s progress, assessing achievement, recording results and observations and sharing outcomes with the class teacher.
Interview date: Thursday 27th September 2018
We would love you to come and visit us to get a better flavour for life at Cuddingon Croft and meet our wonderful children and friendly team! Please contact the school on 020 8642 4325 to arrange an appointment.
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdrawn this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion