Harris Primary Academy Merton is looking for a hard-working, reliable teaching assistant to support the delivery of a high quality, accessible curriculum across our school.
This is a new primary academy for local children aged 2-11. We opened in September 2014. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school and that through expert teaching and support all pupils can achieve to a high standard.
The successful candidate will assist with the implementation of a high quality learning provision at all times, working in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals to ensure all children reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
- A friendly, motivated, organised person with amazing interpersonal skills
- Someone who will work closely with the team leader to deliver outstanding provision for our children
For a full job description, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Merton?
- A school where pupils' achievements are celebrated every day in their lessons
- Children who are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn
- Part of the Harris Federation, sharing best teaching practice with other Harris academies and building on the Federation's proven track record in the borough
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
If you would like to arrange a visit, or if you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Louise Heward-Mills on 020 8679 3707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are also welcomed from experienced teaching assistants interested to train as a teacher through our Harris School Direct Programme: more information is available here think-train-to-teach.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.