Teaching Assistant for Autism Student
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant for Autism Student to join our successful support team and work in a local setting in Huddersfield.
This will be a full time 1:1 role working with KS3 / 4 students commencing Sept 2018 initially until the end of the academic year 2018.
Interviews to be done by Vision for Education. This is a specialist setting catering for Autistic students from KS2 – KS5. We are looking for a passionate, motivated individual to join our specialist setting for this role of Teaching Assistant for Autism Student. This is a very rewarding position however may present some challenges and the ability to think on your feet is essential. Experience in an Autistic Education setting is not essential however similar experience would be beneficial.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant for Autism Student post you must:
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
- Be adaptable and have the ability to build relationships with young learners
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Teaching Assistant for Autism Student, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant looking to work with students with Autism who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 or email email@example.com