30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time, plus 1 week),
Grade H2 SCP 11 - 14: Pro rata salary £11,467.57 to £12,138.53 per annum
Inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching Assistant who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted?
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best, then this is the job for you.
As a Teaching Assistant you will work with and support students with special educational needs. You will have good literacy and numeracy skills, hold an NVQ for Teaching Assistants or have an equivalent qualification, and have experience of supporting students with SEN in an educational setting.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational nTrust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer.
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy, with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’, then we would welcome your application.
Please visit our website http://thebusheyacademy.org/recruitment/current-vacancies for a job description and application form. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to email@example.com. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 18 February 2018
Interviews: Friday 23 February 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.