We are seeking to employ a Teaching Assistant 17.5 hours per week term time only
We can offer:
- an ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- well-resourced classrooms with up to date technology;
- a highly organised and supportive team;
- a clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- high quality professional development opportunities.
Candidates will preferably:
- have a successful background in primary education;
- have EYFS qualifications and/or experience;
- be dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- be organised, hard-working, skilled and creative;
- be a team player.
Closing date for applications – Monday, 29th January. Interviews – w/beg Monday, 5th February