32.5 hours per week 39 weeks per year
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and talented teaching assistants to join our West London school. Berkeley Academy is rated by OFSTED as outstanding and serves a rich and diverse community in West London. Our children are from aged 3 – 11 and our school is highly popular in the local and surrounding areas. We are committed to working together as a team to raise the aspirations and achievement of our pupils.
Berkeley Academy is part of Advantage Multi-Academy Trust and being a part of this trust provides a wealth of opportunities for professional development.
What we can offer:
• Great opportunities for professional development and progression
• Excellent resources and support working in one of the best schools in West London
• Highly motivated students and supportive parents
• The chance to make a real difference in the lives of young people
What you can offer:
• Experience of working with children in a school or similar setting
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with a minimum of GCSE Grade C in English and maths
• An ability to build positive relationships with children and adults
• Strong organisation skills and an ability to maintain accurate and appropriate records
• A calm, supportive manner and a willingness to be adaptable
We are particularly interested in hearing from graduates who are considering teaching as a career in the future. Berkeley Academy is part of the Cranford Teaching School Alliance and undertakes extensive teacher training programmes in West London.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Closing date for applications: Midday Friday 21st June 2019
GDPR notice for job applicants:
We will only use this data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from applications allows us to manage the recruitment process and to carry out our legal obligations.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will not keep your data beyond what is required in accordance with statutory requirements which is normally 6 months after the end of the recruitment process.
If your application is successful, we will only share this information for the purpose of obtaining references, and carry out statutory background checks. We will then keep your data as required during your time at Berkeley Academy.
You are under no statutory obligation to provide us with personal data during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
Please see our full GDPR Privacy Notice for further details.
Berkeley Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought for the successful candidate.