Vision for Education are currently looking for three Teaching Assistants to work at a primary provision that caters for pupils that are temporarily displaying behavioural problems. Pupils are referred to this provision by the local authority on a temporary placements with the end goal being to reintegrate the pupils back into mainstream education after a period of intervention both for education and behaviour. This post will be a temporary to permanent position meaning that after after a twelve week qualifying period, you will be offered a permanent post by school if all parties are happy. The successful candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Experience working with pupils of a Key stage 2 age
- Experience working with pupils of Primary age with challenging behaviour
- Level 2 or above CACHE or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential
- Team Teach training would be an advantage however Vision for Education will provide this if you do not currently hold this qualification.
- Unwavering commitment to wanting to change the lives of disadvantaged pupils for the better
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- £50 joining bonus paid on first completed day of assignment for this assignment
- Free Team Teach training and access to online training via Educare
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
- Committed and experienced Consultants with your best interested at the heart of everything they do.