Vision for Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to be part of a newly established KS1 and KS2 center that opens in September. The center, which will be located in North Leeds, caters for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues that have temporarily been excluded from school. The aim of the center is to work closely with pupils for a specified amount of time to improve their behaviour and academic progress, with the end goal being to reintegrate them back into mainstream education. This will be an exciting role for the right candidate as you will have the opportunity to be part of something new.
What will a successful candidate need?
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic and resilient.
- Have experience working with pupils that demonstrate challenging behaviour in an educational environment
- Must have an unconditional and unwavering commitment to changing the lives of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Grade A-C in GCSE (Or equivalent) Maths and English
- Team Teach trained, or be willing to undergo this training (Which Vision for Education will provide free of charge).
- Have a Child Workforce DBS on the Update service, or be willing to undergo one.
- Have no previous disciplinary or dismissal in your work history.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach and access to Educare online training for all Vision candidates
- Every Vision for Education candidate is paid every Friday on a PAYE basis directly into their bank account as opposed to via a payroll provider.
- Dedicated, committed and specialist Consultants who have their candidates best interests at the heart of everything they do.
- £50 Referral incentive for candidates who refer a friend
We look forward to hearing from you!