We are looking for creative, motivated and outstanding Teaching Assistants who would relish the opportunity to join our innovative and expanding inclusion team from September 2018.
Woodmansterne is an outstanding school at the heart of this vibrant community. Our staff work across phases, collaborating and learning from each other. These posts offer a genuine opportunity to provide support and guidance to children and their families by removing barriers to learning practice.
We are looking for outstanding support staff with:
- recent experience of working in a school setting as a teaching assistant;
- numeracy and literacy qualifications at NVQ level 2 or equivalent;
- qualification of NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a Teaching Assistant programme of study;
- the ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- willingness to accept change;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people,
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25th June 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will also be required to declare that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.