Closing Date 15/06/2018
The Governing Body of St Teresa's RC Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Assistant working within our outstanding Nursery at our happy and successful school. We are very proud of our diverse community and are determined to ensure that every single child receives the very best education. We are currently in the process of converting to become an Academy and to join the Carmel Education Trust. We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistant to work within our Early Years Team. Candidates will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of EYFS and have experience of working within this unique phase.
The successful applicant for this post will:
- Be either a practising Catholic or have a commitment to the Catholic Mission of the school.
- Be an outstanding practitioner.
- Possess and use appropriate skills to undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of individuals and groups of children, including those with special needs.
- Carry out prepared educational activities and programmes of learning.
- Assist the teaching staff in the planning, preparation and delivery of work programmes for individuals and groups of children.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and parish.
We would warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit our school. Please contact Paula Strachan, Head Teacher at the School.
Further details including job description and person specification are available from the school. Application forms are available directly from the Catholic Education Service website on the following link: www.cesew.org.uk
All completed forms must be returned to Mr P M Frank, Chair of the Governing Body at the school by 3pm on Friday 15th June 2018.
Harris Street, Darlington, Co. Durham, DL1 4NL
Telephone 01325 380754 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org