Salary – Dependent on experience
Work pattern – Full time, Teacher Work Pattern
Contract – Permanent
Start date – ASAP
Interview dates – TBC
Location – Mossbourne Community Academy, 100 Downs Road, Hackney, E5 8JY
Job Listing Summary: We are seeking an outstanding Teaching Assistant with a passion for working with students of all abilities, with the talent to drive our pupils to achieve outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working with and supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning;
- Excellent English, Mathematics, IT and communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the academy’s place in educating pupils and the importance of promoting the moral, spiritual, social and cultural development of pupils from a multi-cultural community;
- An understanding of the National Curriculum and of the varied needs and difficulties presented by students with special needs;
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents;
- Ability to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability;
- Willingness to be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold Mossbourne’s values;
- Commitment to the safeguarding of students;
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach;
- Professional manner at all times.
For comprehensive information about working for The Mossbourne Federation and to view our staff benefits package, please see our careers page below by clicking on ‘More about Mossbourne Community Academy’.
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form at www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
“Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check”.