Smart Teachers are seeking a Teaching Assistant for the South East London Area of Bexley. We work alongside a number of secondary schools that are seeking not only day-to-day roles, but short and long time Teaching Assistant positions as well. Our schools range from Academies, Grammar, and Independent to SEN, which means we have a variety of schools to fit your expertise and development needs. At Smart Teachers, we are eager to support our Teaching Assistants within their professional development, which is why we offer CPD courses as well as courses on EduCare.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant
• South East London
• Short and Long term positions
• Part Time, Day to Day and Full Time
• Salary Dependent on Experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to EduCare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SABSTA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.