Teaching Assistants 1 x 4 days per week (maternity cover)
1 x 25 hours per week
(both positions also offer the possibility of additional hours during the school day to support the running of the school’s lunch club and/or the after school club – 1 hour 20 minutes daily)
Salary scale E - £9.37 - £10.44 per hour
Required to start: as soon as possible, Closing date: 11th January 2018, Interview: week commencing: 15th January 2018
Cliff Park Junior School is a large 3 form entry Junior School catering for years 3 to 6 and is a founding member of East Anglia Schools Trust. We are looking for creative, highly motivated and committed support staff to join our existing team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about education and have high aspirations and expectation for all pupils. We are proud to be a ‘Learning Without Limits’ school and believe in the potential of every one of our children and strive to ensure that every child can, and will succeed. We provide a stimulating and exciting environment which is inclusive for all where learning is fun.
We can offer our successful applicants:
· An ethos which puts children at the centre of everything we do
· Children who are enthusiastic, confident and eager to learn
· Teamwork and a collaborative environment where planning is shared
· A school which is at the heart of the community
· Close working relationships with our committed and supportive parents and carers
· A supportive and reflective culture which is underpinned by an extensive professional development programme
· Close working relationships with colleagues from our neighbouring Infant School
· A well-resourced school environment
· A creative, topic based curriculum
· A friendly and dedicated staff team who are committed to providing the best opportunities for children
All successful candidates will need to demonstrate that they:
· Have NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) qualifications
- Have experience of working or recent volunteering in a school environment
- Have high expectations of and aspirations for children
- Have good communication skills (both orally and written)
- Are well organised and able to use own initiative
- Are flexible in their approach
- Are open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
To apply, please download an application form from www.east.school. Please state which position you are applying for. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or sent directly to East Anglia Schools Trust marked for the attention of Mrs E Lavery.
For an informal discussion please contact the school and ask to speak to Mrs Louise Watkins, Head of School on 01493 663612.
East Anglia Schools Trust values the contribution every employee makes and is keen to recognise this through offering access to a significant employee benefit scheme provided to us by Schools UK. East Anglia Schools Trust Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.