Boxgrove and Kidbrooke Park are partner schools in a soft federation and work closely together. Both schools are ‘good’ schools with a strong focus on teaching and learning which are helping to continue to rapidly raise standards.
• Enthusiastic teaching assistants with high expectations of children, to provide 1-to-1 support to pupils with special educational needs, lead interventions and to give general assistance to teaching staff both in the classroom and in and around the school.
• Individuals who can positively and proactively support pupils to play together and enjoy their lunchtimes.
• Individuals who can motivate and support pupils with their learning; challenging where necessary.
• You will work with pupils aged between 3 and 11 years of age and a committed staff team.
We can provide:
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Opportunities for professional development
• A newly built school at Kidbrooke Park
• A modern, well-maintained school at Boxgrove
• Well-resourced learning environments at both schools
Essential Qualifications: GCSEs (A*-C) including Math and English or equivalent
Kidbrooke Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years