We are looking for a Teaching Assistant or Graduate wishing to pursue a career in teaching, to work alongside the classroom teachers in our ‘Outstanding’ Primary.
The ideal applicants will preferably have a NVQ3 (or equivalent) or a degree if they aspire to train to be a teacher in the future and have experience of working with children. We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking, creative practitioners, able to motivate pupils. Suitable candidates will be confident in developing phonics and early reading, writing and maths skills with Reception and Key Stage One children or have very good subject knowledge to support teaching and learning in Key Stage Two.
Applicants must have Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths GCSE, a good level of spoken English, a good team member and be able to develop positive behaviour strategies with children.
As an outstanding school we are able to provide you with excellent opportunities to develop further, including the opportunity to consider completing a School Direct course.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- have experience or a good working knowledge of the Early Years or National Curriculum
- have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
- be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the Academy's future success be able to work as part of a friendly and supportive 0-19 Campus team
- be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
Please note that English and Maths A* - C or equivalent is required for this role and certificates will need to be produced at interview.
To apply and for further details please go to: http://marineacademy.org.uk/primary/staff-vacancies
Closing date: 18 February 2018
Interview date: as soon as possible after closing date.
An enhanced DBS check and Disclosure by Association will be required for all vacancies.