Vision for Education are working in partnership with a number of Redcar schools to recruit a number of excellent Teaching Assistants to work across a variety of Key Stages in Primary settings. We are looking for dynamic, resourceful and forward thinking individuals to provide flexible and robust support.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
* Have experience supporting children in primary education
* Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Middlesbrough branch.