Teaching Assistant required for SEN School
Looking for more work?
Interested in working with SEND in a school setting?
We are recruiting for some fantastic school settings in the Bradford area. Please spread the word!
- At present we have a requirement for a full-time Teaching Assistant for a special needs school with a fantastic and welcoming ethos.
- Ideally you will have worked in a school previously or gained your skills within a social care environment and feel able to transfer these to the classroom.
- Team work is essential, along with a friendly and upbeat disposition, and fantastic people skills.
- We would love you to have skills in Makaton, PECS, a recent Moving & Handling Qualification AND rebound training – however we can offer training in some of these areas.
- Personality, proactivity and potential are key.
- Please apply with your CV to the Special Educational Needs Team at Vision for Education, Huddersfield.
- We can offer you day time shifts, often advance notice of work, (however some morning work is often inevitable in the first instance), fair and transparent rates of pay, opportunities to access contracted work, Pay via PAYE, unrivalled free training of over 20 online courses and face to face SEN specialist courses on a half termly basis at no cost!
- The pay for this role will be between £62 - £72 (per day depending on experience and role)
- SEND TEAM HUDDERSFIELD - 01484 642928 firstname.lastname@example.org