NJC Scale - Band C (Scale point 6-14)
32.5 hours - Permanent - Term Time Only.
An excellent opportunity has come up within the Upper School area of our school, in Solihull, that caters for, educates and nurtures children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
This is an exciting position that will suit a relevantly experienced and qualified practitioner that has a passion for supporting pupils with additional needs. Our Upper School includes pupils from Year 7 through to Year 11
Prior to applying, please consider the following.
• A qualified and effective practitioner?
• Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Committed to inclusion?
• Creative and Inspirational?
• Committed to developing self and others?
• Friendly, hardworking, motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
The successful candidate will:
• Improve as a practitioner
• Have the opportunity to develop once settled in post
• Be supported by a performance management system
• Receive additional benefits that include:
o Free day time refreshments
o Access to sports equipment
o Pension scheme
o Discounted family shopping scheme
o Plus other discretionary benefits such as
o Salary sacrifice mobile phone scheme
o Various other salary sacrifice schemes including cancer screening, child care vouchers, cycle to work and will writing.
Please visit our website and download the application form, along with the job pack and advert information http://www.northernhouse.org.uk/vacancies.
When you complete the information in support of your application, please tell us what you can bring to the role and why you feel Northern House School Academy Trust is a good match for you.
Once you have completed your application please email it to Jobs@northernhouse.org.uk stating the role and Solihull in the subject line.
Interviews will take place week commencing 30th September 2019
For a further discussion about the position or to have a tour of the school please contact Mr Chris White (Deputy Headteacher) 0121 748 9760.
Northern House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.