Salary – Dependent on experience
Work pattern – Term Time Only, Core hours 8:00 - 17:00, 40 hours per week
Contract – Permanent
Location – Mossbourne Riverside Academy, East Bay Lane, Stratford, E15 2GW
Start date – As soon as possible
Closing date – 21st September 2017
Interview date – 28th September 2017
The Mossbourne Federation has helped change students’ lives. The Federation’s flagship school, Mossbourne Community Academy, is founded on high expectations and a belief that all students, regardless of background, can have a first-rate education.
At Mossbourne Riverside Academy (hereafter MRA) we are continuing to build on that ethos to provide an inspiring education for all our pupils. With learning at the heart of everything we do, MRA continues to raise expectations and achievement in Hackney and its neighbouring boroughs with the belief that all pupils can fulfil their true potential. Our pupils receive great lessons, enjoy a vibrant curriculum and have access to world class sporting facilities on the Olympic Park. Our outstanding teaching staff work in a rewarding environment where everyone unites to ensure the best possible education for our pupils. MRA provides pupils with a happy and caring learning environment, with high expectations of behaviour and manners throughout the academy.
What we are looking for:
· Approachable and caring nature
· Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they deserve
· Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the place of the academy in educating pupils and the importance of promoting the moral, spiritual, social and cultural development of pupils from a multi-cultural community
· Willing to play as part of a team
· Committed to the safeguarding of students
· Experience of working with children with complex and special educational needs
· An enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach.
What we can offer:
· The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the academy
· Ambitious working environment
· Professional development
· Friendly and passionate atmosphere
· A dedicated Governing body.
More information about the post and an online application form can be found on our website: http://www.mossbourne.org/vacancies/. Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please note: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.