By joining Jubilee High School you will be working in a school that:
- is high performing and offers great career and leadership development for all
- offers dynamic and vibrant staff that flourish by working together
- provides access to our multi- academy primary and secondary Trust and the opportunities that it is able to offer
- operates a shorter academic year, including a two-week autumn half-term
We require someone:
- who is a passionate and dynamic professional
- who will motivate and inspire our students and staff
- that will deliver the highest quality learning/service experience.
Our Learning Centre:
- offers a highly enthusiastic and supportive team providing an ideal and exciting place to work.
- is fortunate to have a COIN/Speech and Language Centre for 20 students.
- is led by an extremely experienced and successful Special Education and Needs Coordinator and member of the executive leadership team.
If you would like to discuss the position or arrange a tour of the school, please contact Steve Price, Headteacher at email@example.com
Jubilee High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a d Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.