25 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a positive and patient person who would enjoy the challenge of working as a Teaching Assistant within our high achieving school
- Are you looking for a position working with children in a school environment?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop your skills?
- Do you have the necessary patience and commitment to work alongside supporting children within the classroom environment?
- Are you considering a career in teaching and would like a years experience beforehand?
You will need to be a calm, understanding person who really likes being in the company of children. Some experience would be an advantage. You will be responsible for providing support to children on a 1:1 /group basis within a class setting.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders and governors - as recognised by Ofsted – who will provide constant support and development opportunities
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or by contacting our office team (020 8874 7786).
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing Date: 19 November 2018 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
ST. MICHAEL’S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Granville Road, Southfields
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Roll No: 400-children on the roll