£17,842 - £18,562 FTE per annum
27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
June 2021 start date
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are a Primary Academy with an attached Nursery, situated in West Swindon, located just off J16 of the M4. There are currently just over 200 pupils on roll and pupils benefit from a modern, purpose built school building with extensive grounds. The Academy is at an exciting stage in its journey and is committed to securing the future of Hazelwood Academy as a centre of excellence and innovation, where talent is nurtured.
If you're passionate about supporting our students and would like to join a friendly, supportive and welcoming team of staff, we would love to hear from you. This is a part time, permanent teaching assistant position to commence from the beginning of June 2021 and we warmly welcome applications from those with previous experience within similar settings or those who're looking to gain more school experience.
Some of the things Hazelwood offers include:
- We have excellent transport links as we are situated just off J16 of the M4
- We have a beautiful, modern, purpose-built site
- We also have extensive grounds and our own forest school facility
- We have good community links and very supportive parents who value the work of the academy
- We have regular CPD opportunities, both through the school and the trust and are always looking to develop our staff
- We have a team of happy, proactive and supportive colleagues who are welcoming of new staff
- We can also offer a staff well being package and recognise that a work-life balance is crucial for all our teachers and support staff
In joining our happy school, you also join our trust, Academies Enterprise Trust. We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 17 May 2021
Interviews will commence shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We are a Primary Academy with an attached Nursery, situated in West Swindon, Wiltshire located just off J16 of the M4. There are currently approximately 220 pupils o...