Smart Teachers is recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistants to join a large, four form entry primary school in NW London. These positions are full time, starting as soon as possible. They will be contracted through to July 2018 as a minimum, with successful candidates being offered positions for the 2018/19 academic year. The school offers a range of role including Teaching Assistants in Early Years, KS1 and 2. Successful candidates will be required to support individuals and groups to help raise attainment. The school involves itself heavily in the community with a big focus on Sport and Health. The school offers opportunities for career progression and has a supportive SLT.
About the Role
- Teaching Assistant – EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Rate from £70+ depending on experience
- ASAP – July 2018 with roles available for September 2018
About the School
- Four form entry Primary School
- Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Big team ethos – lots of collaborative work done across the school
- Good transport links with the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines close by
- Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT175762.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.