Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Secondary School Teaching Assistant to work in Secondary School based on the Wirral. This will be a full time position to commence immediately working within the SEND department of our mainstream school.
This is a growing school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The school has recently been inspected by Ofsted, in which they received a 'Good' Grading. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful secondary school Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children within a secondary school environment, and ideally will have worked with children with SEND. The desired teaching assistant must have experience of manual handling and will be working closely with the SENDCO to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Secondary Education Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in a secondary setting
- Have manual handling experience
- Hold a level 2 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Secondary Education Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Secondary School Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team, at Liverpool.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.