Hours : Monday – Friday, term time only, 28.1 hours per week
Salary : G4 Pt 11 – 13 : £15,807 - £16,491 pro rata (£9,998 - £10,431 actual)
Start : 1st September 2018
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic and adaptable Teaching Assistants to join our motivated and highly valued SEN Team that is focussed on improving the outcomes for pupils. The successful candidates will be able to inspire our pupils to meet their full potential and will have some experience of working with young people.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate seeking to gain experience prior to embarking on a PGCE, Schools Direct or similar qualification.
The role will involve:
- Supporting pupils with SEN, either in the classroom or in a learning resource base, with their educational and social development;
- Ensuring pupils’ access to classroom activities;
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with pupils;
- Contributing to discussions concerning pupils with SEN to inform planning and for review purposes;
- Assisting, as appropriate, pupils with SEN in a range of activities outside the classroom eg school trips, exam support as a scribe or reader;
In return we offer candidates: fantastic students; a culture based on shared values; committed, professional and well- qualified colleagues and good professional development opportunities and support.
Further details and an application form are available on the school’s website and TES website. Only applications completed on the school’s or TES on-line application form will be accepted. Prospective candidates are welcome to contact Carol Crow, HR Manager on 01993 811431 ex 203 or by email email@example.com with any queries.
Closing Date for applications : Wednesday 4th July 2018
The Marlborough C of E School and The River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enchanced DBS check. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community.