TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANTS
Grade 3; £10,780 to £11,135; 28.75 hours per week; term time
Twynham Learning is an exciting and growing trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools. Its aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
We are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants to work at both Twynham School and The Grange School.
These points are ideal for candidates:
- Looking to enter the teaching profession
- Looking to develop their skills and embrace ongoing training and development
You are likely to be someone who:
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Relishes the challenge of working in an educational environment
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
Closing Date: 21st May 2018
Further details on how to apply are available at www.twynhamschool.com. Application forms should be completed online and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.