Working as a TA in our Early Years Department. We have two jobs available.
- Mon-Fri 9am to 1.15pm.
- Mon-Fri 3.15pm to 6pm. (Paid at a higher rate to reflect responsibility)
Please let us know in the application if you are looking to fill both roles or just one.
Both jobs are for term time with the current requirement to support 2 marketing Saturday mornings and INSET training if required. Paid participation in after school clubs is encouraged to help the busy extra curricular life of the school.
A highly regarded co-educational independent school for children aged 2-11 with a Christian ethos open to children from all faiths and none. For more information see www.firsschool.net in particular start with our aims at www.firsschool.net/our-school/visions-aims/
- Enthusiastic and committed.
- Passionate about helping primary school age children to learn and develop.
- Good team worker.
- Previous experience in primary schools desirable in particular working with EYFS children.
- At least NVQ level 2 (or currently working towards) in child development or equivalent.
- Good computing skills, confidence with Google apps services (email, docs, sheets, slides)
- The day time job is currently £8.60/hr translating to an annual pay of £7,371 (on the current hours), if your pay does not qualify immediately for auto enrolment the school will contribute 1% if you choose to enrol. This rate will increase as you stay with us and meet performance targets.
- The after school job is currently £10.20/hr translating to an annual pay of £5,659.
- Staff discount of your child attends The Firs
- Short terms (36 weeks)
- Opportunity for further payment in running after school clubs
- Subsidised lunches (if required)