Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. The school is consistently oversubscribed was rated good by OFSTED.
On one beautiful site, our pupils can follow our European curriculum from age 4 to 18, culminating in the highly respected European Baccalaureate.
Our children learn in English for 2.5 days each week and then in French, German or Spanish for the remainder of the week.
We have vacancies for Spanish and English speaking class TAs in our primary school.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
• Childcare vouchers
• Ongoing CPD
• Term-time only contracts
We are looking for someone:
• With a sense of fun and creativity
• Dedicated to helping children achieve their potential
• Flexible, enthusiastic and energetic
• With excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Europa School UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment has an Equal Opportunity Policy. All staff must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.