Smart Teachers are recruiting for adaptable and committed Teaching Assistants / TAs to work on a daily, short and long term basis in secondary schools across Waltham Forest and surrounding boroughs. It would be desirable that the Teaching Assistants / TAs are also able to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups. Smart Teachers have long standing relationships with schools in Walthamstow and all over London. Our day to day work can often lead to a long term role for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistants / TAs
· Part time and full time roles available
· Roles to start straight away
· Desirable to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
· Daily rates starting from £70 – depending on experience
· Various secondary schools across the London borough of Waltham Forest and surrounding boroughs
In order to be considered for this role, Teaching Assistant/ TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum (a minimum of 6 weeks)
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR3333.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.