We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Early Years professional to lead our well established and successful setting, as Team Manger. The job involves working 5 days a week from 8 am - 3.30pm with a 20 minute lunch break. The salary is dependent upon the level of experience of the successful candidate. The ideal candidate will possess good parent partnership skills and hold a passion for delivering outstanding quality childcare. As Team Manager you will work alongside the pre-school Business Manager and be responsible for the day to day running of the pre-school. You will be accountable to the Chairperson/Committee.
· Preferred NVQ level 6 in childcare
· SENCO Qualified favourable, although not essential.
· Minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
· Previous management/supervisory experience is desirable.
· Possess a solid understanding of the EYFS 2016 and OFSTED requirements
· Be accountable for Safeguarding
· Meet all Health and Safety requirements
· Build strong parent relationships
· Work with the pre-school committee.
Noah’s Ark are an equal opportunities employer.