We are seeking an IST/IPT Teacher for the following role at a school located in South West Sydney. The College has a strong Greek Orthodox foundation and strives to enhance spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and the physical potential of each student. The values of the school creates a cohesive and supportive community, that welcomes individuals from all walks of life.
About the Role:
• Stage 6 IST/IPT Teacher
• Part-time (0.7FTE) Temporary contract
• Commencing Term 2, 2021
• Potential for this role to become permanent
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548003SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales