Sheffield Park Academy are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and influential Technology Technician to assist across the Technology and Arts departments.
We are looking for someone who is both able and willing to assist both students and teaching staff by using innovative and forward thinking methods to impact on standards within the department
What we can offer you:
- An Academy making rapid, sustained improvement year on year.
- Excellent facilities and resources
- A chance to become part of one of the largest groups of academies in the country
- Caring, dedicated and friendly students who want to learn and fulfil their potential
- Colleagues who are supportive, friendly and who are committed to each other’s professional development
- Opportunities to be creative and to inspire your students
In return we are looking for:
- Awareness of Health & Safety issues and COSHH regulations.
- Excellent technical knowledge and the ability to demonstrate and operate a wide range of specialist technology equipment.
- The ability to design and maintain equipment to correct standards.
- Someone who shares our moral purpose of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic and passionate about improving the life chances of all children in our community
Sheffield Park Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful appointment will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure.
Sheffield Park Academy is part of United Learning, a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning), and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
Please apply online by clicking on the following link
Closing Date: Monday 25th March 2019 (applications must be received no later than 9am)
Interviews: To take place later the same week.
Where support is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.